American Muslim Consumer Conference (AMCC) is no longer a one day conference event, it is transforming into a consortium of American Muslim Consumers, businesses and entrepreneurs.
The objective of American Muslim Consumer Consortium is to develop the American Muslim Consumer Market by addressing the needs of American Muslim Consumers and promote businesses who are developing products for this market.
Key initiatives to be launched by the Consortium:
- Fund research, white paper, case studies, surveys related to the American Muslim Consumer market
- Reach out to mainstream companies and share studies and research which highlights the opportunities which exist in this market
- Establish network of entrepreneurs and investors who are willing to share their success and experience
- Ensure that Muslim owned businesses are committed to social responsibility and contributing their share of resources and funding towards community development projects
- Develop a playbook to counter incidents like the advertising pull of Lowes from an American Muslim sitcom. As opposed to the reactive responses that don’t fully address the issue, what are some proactive measures that serve to engage in a meaningful and innovative manner?
- Share, collaborate with likeminded organizations whose objectives are to promote entrepreneurship by launching entrepreneurship development program
- Replicate the success of entrepreneurship showcase in many cities of America, help connect entrepreneurs with investors
- Leverage existing social media channels to aggregate and distribute Muslim consumer related news, white paper, research and case studies.
Join the American Muslim Consumer Consortium — as a consumer you will help shape this market; as a business you will have access to all the market data, white paper, case studies which can help you market your products; as a would-be entrepreneur you can connect with successful entrepreneurs and investors.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founder, American Muslim Consumer Consortium (AMCC)