DinarStandard™ (DS), a growth strategy research and advisory firm focused on the global Muslim markets, will be releasing its “American Muslim Market: Business Landscape & Consumer Needs” study exclusively at the American Muslim Consumer Conference, Oct 29 2011.
AMCC attendees will get a special summary presentation of the study findings. The full study will also be available at a special rate only for registered attendees.
This ground-breaking study will for the first time look at the state of business activity addressing American Muslim needs and show consumer perception of key brands on US halal food, finance, travel and select other sectors. The study will also highlight American Muslim consumers un-met lifestyle needs.
The key questions this study will reveal:
- How is the Muslim demographic different across populations centers?
- Which are the major businesses and brands catering to American Muslims (halal food, finance, travel, fashion, media and other sectors)? How do different brands compare?
- What is the brands image with consumers (food & finance)?
- What are the key influencing factors for purchase (channels, product attributes, services etc.)?
- What are the major latent needs of American Muslims not being met?
The study will be based on a nationwide grass-roots consumer survey across the major population centers and supplemented by DinarStandard’s market research and analysis.